Terms and Conditions
Visitors are kindly requested to read our Terms and Conditions of the present website carefully.
Use of the website indicates acceptance of the present conditions. The conditions may be modified from time to time, without further notice. Thereof, you are kindly requested to check them from time to time, as the continued use of the website indicates acceptance of the conditions that may have been altered.
To gain access to the services provided by AsianFootballBetting.com team, you have to pay the estimated subscription fee. It should be pointed out that the refund, in whole or in part, of the particular cost to the paying subscriber is not allowed under any circumstances.
For any questions, or in case of not understanding a provision, we will be glad to hear any question you may have, so please contact us at email at email@example.com
Entry and use are strictly forbidden to individuals under 18 years of age or individuals who do not bear legal capacity.
1. Asianfootballbetting.com provides to its subscribers solely statistical assessments that do not ensure validation under any circumstances. Subscribers bear the sole responsibility for their decisions and share equal responsibility for any damage that may occur from possible participation in betting activities.
2. By paying the subscription fee the subscriber gains access to the special statistical assessments of Asianfootballbetting.com.
3. It is strictly forbidden for subscribers to republish, distribute or sell the statistical assessments of Asianfootballbetting.com. Offenders will face the provided for civil and criminal penalties concerning intellectual property legislation and other special legislations.
CONDITIONS FOR SERVICES WE PROVIDE
1. Asianfootballbetting.com does not return money to the customers. The only case in which this is possible is when you buy Guaranteed tip and the match does not come. When it is a lose in this service you will receive your money back + 5% bonus. In any other case we do not give the money back. Once you get paid for some service, you will get tips every day till the end of your plan.
2. The provided services are directed solely to adults, bearing legal capacity. Asianfootballbetting.com tries to protect users as far as possible, especially minors during their visit of our website. Asianfootballbetting.com recommends that parents ensure that minor children do not have unsupervised and unguided Internet access. If however, minors do subscribe to our website, Asianfootballbetting.com does not bear any responsibility.
2. Asianfootballbetting.com reserves the inalienable right to deny and / or cancel the creation of a subscription.
3. The services and contents of Asianfootballbetting.com are provided exactly as is, without no explicit guarantees or presumption in any way, with respect to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The provided statistical assessments should not, under any circumstances, be considered as valid information, advice or exhortation or proposal to a specific action.
4. Asianfootballbetting.com strictly provides statistically calculated prognostic data, only in the form and approach of -assessment and probabilities, which do not constitute, in any way, advice, recommendation, encouragement or proposal for the placement of any kind of betting or gambling activities. Our firm position, which, also derives, from the science of mathematics, is that no betting statistical model or individual prognostic data to bring absolute verification or application exists. Therefore, the subscribers bear the sole responsibility of their choices and decisions taking equal full responsibility for any financial risk or damage deriving from any participation in any kind or extent of betting activities.
5. Asianfootballbetting.com does not bear responsibility for any demands and indicatively: legal, civil or criminal nature or any damage inflicted by visitors or third parties from causes that have nothing to do with the function and use of our website. Asianfootballbetting.com and associates do not bear or accept any responsibility concerning any financial or other damages a user of the services may experience, due to inaccuracy, error, inadequacy or negligence etc. of any information or statistical assessment.
6. Asianfootballbetting.com does not provide any explicit guarantees, that the pages, services, operations, options and contents will be provided without any interruption, errors and that errors will be fixed. Moreover, Asianfootballbetting.com does not guarantee that it or any other associate site or the servers, through which they are available to the users, do not contain viruses or other harmful components. The users visit the contents and services website at their sole initiative and responsibility. Furthermore, Asianfootballbetting.com recommends the users to cross – check the provided information.
7. Asianfootballbetting.com reserves the right to unilaterally amend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the provided services or, at least, part of them, with or without further notice.
8. Asianfootballbetting.com does not provide, under any circumstances, betting transaction or placement services of fixed or not fixed revenue.
9. Asianfootballbetting.com will be providing these services through the standard constructed trading practices in the field of information exchange through multimedia, bearing responsibility solely for gross negligence or willful misconduct.
10. The trademark Asianfootballbetting.com as well as the total of the contents of Asianfootballbetting.com, including, but not limited to, texts, graphics, images, drawings, illustrations, provided services and, in general, any kind of files, are subject to intellectual property rights and are governed by the applicable in that case copyright legislation, except in the case of explicitly recognized rights of third parties. Thereof, it is explicitly forbidden to reproduce, republish, copy, save, sell, transmit, distribute, publish, execute, download, translate, amend in any way, in part or summarily without express prior written consent of the Beneficiary. In exceptional circumstances, the individual storage and copy of the content’ s parts in a simple personal computer for strictly personal use is allowed, with no intension of commercial or other use and, always, provided that the source of origin is registered, without that indicating any kind of concession regarding the intellectual property rights. Any other content found in the pages of Asianfootballbetting.com that is a trademark and, in general, intellectual property product of third parties, falls within the sphere of responsibility of the third party and has no connection whatsoever to Asianfootballbetting.